I am working with Prof. Andrea Arpaci-Dusseau and Prof. Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau on distributed storage systems and operating systems.
I worked with Prof. Harry Xu as a summer intern on scaling and accelerating graph neural networks computation using serverless computing.
I learned a lot from Prof. Shu Yin during my undergraduate study on optimizing file system organization for inherently-structured workload.
- MEFS: Per-File Virtualization for Userspace Persistent Memory Filesystems. Shawn Zhong, Chenhao Ye, Guanzhou Hu, Suyan Qu, Andrea Arpaci-Dusseau, Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau, Michael Swift. 2023. In Proceedings of the 21th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST ‘23). USENIX Association.
- Dorylus: Affordable, Scalable, and Accurate GNN Training over Billion-Edge Graphs. John Thorpe, Yifan Qiao, Jonathan Eyolfson, Shen Teng, Guanzhou Hu, Zhihao Jia, Jinliang Wei, Keval Vora, Ravi Netravali, Miryung Kim, and Guoqing Harry Xu. 2021. In Proceedings of the 15th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI ‘21). USENIX Association.
- The Storage Hierarchy is Not a Hierarchy: Optimizing Caching on Modern Storage Devices with Orthus. Kan Wu, Zhihan Guo, Guanzhou Hu, Kaiwei Tu, Ramnatthan Alagappan, Rathijit Sen, Kwanghyun Park, Andrea C. Arpaci-Dusseau, and Remzi H. Arpaci-Dusseau. 2021. In Proceedings of the 19th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST ‘21). USENIX Association.
- BORA: A Bag Optimizer for Robotic Analysis. Jian Zhang, Tao Xie, Yuzhuo Jing, Yanjie Song, Guanzhou Hu, Si Chen, and Shu Yin. 2020. In Proceedings of the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC ‘20). IEEE Press, Article 12, 1–15.
- A Storage System Management Policy Based on Data Content Locality. CN. Yin, S. and Hu, G., filed in June 2019. Patent application 201910499391.9.